About ART Research
Art Research Enterprises is an art casting and art fabrication company specializing in bronze, brass, stainless steel, aluminum casting and art fabrication of bronze, aluminum and stainless steel as well as the conservation and restoration of art and architectural objects.
We have been in business for 40 years and we still are fortunate to be a part of Art Research. We take pride in showing you an overview of the company and our philosophy.
Doing business today may be more challenging than ever, with the industry moving quickly and artists’ demands constantly evolving, it's imperative that ART stay on top of developing techniques and trends. It is a top priority of ART to focus on what the artist has said is important to them. The honesty and integrity that guided us in the beginning is still a driving force and will continue to stay the same. Most of all we say “THANKS” to you, our client.
B. Ault & Mike Cunningham
Commitment to Quality
For 40 years, ART Research Enterprises, Inc. has been a leading producer of fine art castings and fabrication. Located in picturesque Lancaster, PA, the corridor to the art centers of Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and New York City, ART Research’s facilities cater to the needs of artists, museums, architects, corporations and municipalities around the world. We work with you from the conception of your creation through project planning turning ideas into reality. At ART Research, every job is our most important job and every client is our most important client.
Company philosophy toward our clients
- We succeed only when our client succeeds. Their bottom-line is ultimately our bottom-line. So we must take the initiative and treat their work and money as if it were our own. This sense of ownership means we expect to be held accountable for the results.
- Our focus must be on the client! Serving the artist is why we all exist. So we must make it a point to be in close touch with the client.
- Excellence is a team concept. This is a collaborative business between client and staff. We expect our employees to be team players, to be contributors, and to be motivated by a sense of accomplishment. When we enable everyone to contribute, the client and the team will always win.
- Successful relationships are built on trust. Our goal is to have long-term clients and associates, whom we respect and who respect us; who let us contribute to their growth. We will do everything in our power to build this trust.
- Communications is 90% listening. We are in the service business, so everything we do depends upon how well we listen to and communicate with our clients and each other.
- There are no shortcuts to quality. Discipline is more fundamental to success than brilliance. The true spirit of an organization lives in its sense of discipline and its attention to details. We must do our homework and take pride in doing things right the first time.
- There is no finish line. Progress is doing everything a little better each day. If we pay attention to how we can make ourselves and our company incrementally better every day, then there will never be a limit to how good we can be.
- We need to feel good about what we do. If we do all of the above we can take pride in our company, in ourselves, and what we do for a living. We can look in the mirror and feel proud about how we got where we are – and good about where we are going.